Pacific Star Tuna Repair
Pacific Star Tuna
Work carried out
- Open Caesarean section for auxiliary engine change on starboard side, once the new auxiliary engine is introduced it is closed and welded.
- Open C-section to insert bow thruster control panel. Once the panel is inserted, close and weld the C-section.
- Manufacture, place and weld in its location the bow thruster electric panel in angle.
- Scrapping of the current starboard auxiliary engine’s pollen which is removed.
- Design, manufacture and place on board a dustbin for a new auxiliary engine.
- Refurbishment of bow thruster steel to fit a new bow thruster.
- Renovate sheet metal on starboard septic tank deck.